We build community, resilience, and skills through solar power.
The price of solar installations has dropped dramatically in recent years, yet people with fixed or limited income still cannot afford to buy in, and typically do not qualify for the federal renewable energy tax credit. These people are also the most vulnerable to electric rate increases.
Participating homeowners “pay” for their arrays through sweat equity, volunteering to help with several installations besides their own, and helping to grow and maintain the program.
- 2020 application forms will be activated in January
- Indiana Solar for All Partners With City of Bloomington to Expand Access to Solar Power
- Shop Global Gifts on November 13
- Solarize Bloomington 2018
- Solarize Bloomington Phase 2 Has Begun!